Sunday, September 14, 2014

Anything But a Card Challenges No. 39 - STEAMPUNKtember Guest Designer


This month I was asked to be a Guest Designer over at  Anything But a Card which is an awesome challenge site which requires you to design anything but a Card to a set heme. The theme currently is STEAMPUNK which is right up my alley!

STEAMPUNK PURSE BOX
 







INSTRUCTIONS
Step 1 - I covered the box purse with black gesso and let dry
Step 2 - I applied the washed and dried eggshells with Aleen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue and let dry
Step 3 - I applied the Industrial Chic Magicals
Step 4 - Heat emboss all the die cuts and applied to box.  I cut the Cherry Lynn's Gear Mesh Boarder into parts to accommodate the purse box
Step 5 - Sprayed the entire purse box with a clear lacquer spray
Step 6 - I used an old necklace for the strap and applied brown satin ribbon to the lip of the purse box
Step 7 - I attached a new catch to close the purse box

INGREDIETS
1 WOODEN PURSE
EGG SHELLS
LINDY'S STAMP GANG - MAGICALS Industrial Chic- MAGICAL
LINDY'S STAMP GANG - EMBOSSING POWDERS - TANNENBAUM GREEN GOLD and MIDNIGHT COPPER
TIM HOLTZ - WEATHERED CLOCK AND FINDINGS DIE
DONNA SALAZAR SPELLBINDER DIE - Sprightly Sprockets
CHERRY LYNN'S DESIGNS - Gear Mesh Border

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

....