Monday, December 3, 2012

25-Days CWC-PCW Craft Showcase - Day 3

Welcome  to

I am trilled to be a participant the 25 Days
Fun - energetic - inspirational
designers to help you create anything
for your up and coming events and holidays

Theme : poinsettias, pinecones and/or presents

I created an
INCHIE HOLIDAY CARD

INGREDIENTS
Recollections - Colored Cardstock - red & black
Stickles - Silver, Orange, Yellow
DIGI USED



FREEBIES



this is Day 3
I created an inchie holiday card
thanks for stopping by
I will have another posting for
Day 4

REMEMBER
Everyday we will be offering a FREE die cut file and a FREE digital stamp
Each week prizes will be offered
Become a follower and leave a comment
already a follower  - just leave a comment
Easy Peasy!

Good Luck and Have Fun!




3 comments:

Jen said...

Too cute! Love your pint-sized cards, Jess.

Patty said...

How cute...never heard the term Inchie card..I need to get around the blogging world a little more!!

Melinda Beltran said...

Oh goodness Jess! These are SPECTACULAR! I love, love, love your little "inchie cards" Man girl, you know how to think outside the box. I would like to spend the day in your creative brain! Thank you so much for sharing!
-Melin

....