Friday, October 15, 2010

My Creative TIme Throwback Thursday & RAK Challenge



Happy Day! Emma from http://www.mycreativetime.blogspot.com/ has combined this weeks challenge with her friend Joy from http://www.joyslife.com/ Emma asked for us to use our OLDER carts! There are just so many new ones out there today, that our older carts are feeling neglected! This week's Throwback Thursday challenge is make an "Animal" theme project! Also do a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) this week. Visit Seniors home, veterans or a animal shelter. Make a card of encouragement to a Juvenal, old friend, family members, etc. A simple hello and smile standing in line can make someones day. Our society is always in such a rush that we forget to S-M-I-L-E and breath. I am thinking of you :0)! Have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Great elephant! I love it!!! :)

Vicky said...

your card is adorable I love elephants they are beautiful creatures. good Luck in the challenges

My Creative Time said...

WOW MISS JESS, I LOVE LOVE LOVE WHAT YOU DID FOR MY CHALLENGE!! GREAT JOB MY FRIEND!!
BIG GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)

....