Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Anniversary


Hello Everyone! I hope you had a great time with the blog hop this weekend!

One of my cyber sister's parents is having a 40th Anniversary celebration coming up, so she asked the cyber gals if we could make a card to honor their years of commitment.

Marriage is a process. Yes, we all want it to be perfect in every way - reality -we are human. Every day you will learn something new about each other. You will have your ups and downs; your joys and sorrows --- So what if he/she didn't pick a pair of sox off the floor or cleaned a dish or put the cap back on the toothpaste, or takes the covers (lol). I can go on an on... After the dust settles it's "just you and me kiddo".   You begin as a seed and blossom into a flower. Nurtured with the right nutrients (God).

I pray for all marriages of today to slow down and enjoy life together. Remember what did he/she do to make you laugh... touch of the hand or just a simple "LOVE YOU HUN". God says that we are not to be alone. I look forward to all my days with my hubby. DON'T GIVE UP!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Raven B said...

Jessica I love this!!!
Hugs,
Raven

Beckie Williams said...

What a great card!! I just love it!! and your words are so awesome!!

....