Tuesday, September 28, 2010

PKS Challenge #37 (Autumn - Otono)

Hello Everyone. PKS Team Challenge #37 - Sketch With a Twist.  I love autumn colors so this was a perfect sketch for me. We were asked to do a new card or layout and use the sketch below with kraft paper, but I ran out kraft paper :o( (had to use my resources) Spanish Lesson 101 - Otono means Autumn




Posted by Picasa
 Ingredients
Paper: Colorbook, DCWV
Cartridge: Create a Critter, George
PKS-943 Everyday Character Face Parts
Embellishments: Soft Spoken, Michaels
Boarder Die Cut: Papertry Ink Eyelet Lace
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Seeing Dots
Boarder Punch:  Fiskars Leaf Boarder

Have a Great Autumn Day!

4 comments:

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Sooooo cute!! Love the bear!

Lisa B said...

The amount of detail is this card is amazing. You did a wonderful job with it.

Thanks for playing along with us over at Peachy Keen Stamps!

Beckie W said...

So super cute!! Thanks for sharing

Dalis (stampergirl) said...

jessica,
me encantan tus creaciones... como lograstes hacer la tilde para Otoño en la cricut?

-- dalis
PS. thanks for your sweet comment on my pinwheel card.

....