Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kids Just Want to Have Fun Blog Hop Winner!

Hi everyone:

Phew! It's been a blast this past weekend.  I read and THANK each and everyone who left a comment and joined my blog.  It is YOU that inspires me to do what I do.

Special thanks to Jess from KinderStampO who set this up. She is the BEST!!!! Woo Hoo!!!   I appreciate all the ladies in this circle. All of them are talented and uplifting in so many ways.

My little ones helped put all the comments in a box and pulled the winner's name.........................


Without further a due....

Beckie W- beckie123@yahoo.com  said...


what a great project. Thanks for sharing! you did an aweseome job


Beckie

C-O-N-G-R-A-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!

Please email your address to thatzuneek@gmail.com, so your prize can be mailed to you asap!!

See at the next blog hop!

Smoochez,
Jess B.

No comments:

....