Thursday, October 24, 2013

Creative Paperclay® Final Design

Hello Everyone,

This will be my last project with Creative Paperclay® on October 17th. I've enjoyed every
moment sharing and creating with this awesome design team for two terms.

I've learned many fun techniques with Creative Paperclay® and know that
this will be an essential tool to have in my stash.

Octopus!

 









Thank you Terri Sproul and Creative Paperclay®  for allowing me
to be a part of the family and creating new friends along the way.

The new design team is going to wow you!



3 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

WOw! You have an amazing imagination! The colors you added to the paper clay are so beautiful. What a clever, clever idea!

Daria said...

I'm speechless, great job, beautiful colors! I have some paper clay, maybe I will try sth... ;)

Laura S Reading said...

This is a marvelous project.
I have not used paper clay in a while but you make me want to give it another try.

....