Monday, April 15, 2013

KennykDownload - Challenge #139 - Dies and Punches

Hello Everyone

It has been a while since I've entered a challenge
today I've entered 


I have been an avid fan of their digi images
for years
I wouldn't enter challenges because at the time
of using these beautiful images
my theme NEVER matched up. lol
Finally!

Spring has Sprung
I designed 8 for a card swap group
I added wobbles too!!
Hope they like them

Fun Faerie
INGREDIENTS
Cardstock/Patterned - Recollections
Copic Markers
Skin - E33
Wings - Neon F Series
V09, G99
Marvy Punch Extra Giga 3.5 Circle Punch
Bling and Gold Stickles
Action Wobbles


The challenge just started
you have until Saturday, April 20th to submit
your design.

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

It is eye popping stunning!!

Livert said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Kenney K`s krafty krew challenge.

Liv

....