Tuesday, August 21, 2012

CWC/PCW - Let's All Fly High - August 21st

Welcome

Today we are pay attribute to all the aviators in the air. 
Whether flying
personal
commercial
entertainment
serving our county
It takes a lot of courage and passion to do what they do.

The Air and Water Show took place in Chicago this past weekend.  Unfortunately we had previous plans so this year we were not able to go.  I will make it my business to go next year with the kiddos.  We live near a small airport in Indiana so we had the privilege of seeing the Blue Angels practice above our homes and boy to feel the after blast and sonic boom of their plane gave me a rush!
I have the next generation of cousins to capture moments.

Majority of boys
love to jump off anything and everything
too see how high they could touch the sky
and how it would feel to fly.
I know
I have a son at home.
 The higher the better!

Ricardo took a pic of his son Caleb bursting out of his suit with the “S” on his chest wanting to fly and save the day.  This was probably the best thing I could get to flying.
I hope you like it.

 created a boarder with the bears

added a AWI- wobble

sorry it's blurred took with camera phone

INGREDIENTS
DIGI


RAK from Pam Bray

K&C Danny O collection
assorted embellishments
stickles - red

Be sure to stop by CWC/PCW CHALLENGE 
and see all the wonderful creations 
design by our design team

Be sure to link up and show us your beautiful works of art!


....