Friday, December 16, 2011

DECEMBER YOU TUBE LAYOUT HOP & Challenge

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Wanting to thank two wonderful blessed ladies Zoe and Nancy for hosting this hop every month.

I hope everyone enjoyed their gifts from November.


TWO NEW SPONSORS



Iamroses at www.iamroses.com 
Carlene Pinkscrapper99 at www.pinkscrappersboutique.com

A FAN page has been created on Facebook.  Help us to to promote and post the fan page link on your Facebook to let everyone know that scrapbooking is not a thing of past but strong and living! Ask your friends and family to  "like" the page. Here is the link. http://www.facebook.com/YTLH2011




If you came from the Purple lion Paper then you are in the right place. 


 You reached the end and hop you got a lot on great ideas and inspired by our designers.

I recorded all of the steps I took to
make this layout
and windows movie maker didn't want to cooperate.
I did a tests run and it went well
be then when it came down to getting the real deal
it razzed out on me.
Boo 

If I cannot figure out what happened
I will post
each technique used to make this layout happen




Remember you MUST comment on 
COMMENT ON ALL VIDEOS 
in the line up
 in order to qualify for the prizes





12- Jessica- http://www.youtube.com/Mzjezzb HERE

I am also submitting this layout

-Feliz Navidad - Merry Christmas-
Happy Holiday

Jess B.

2 comments:

Addicted Scrapper said...

WOW!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!

Ashley said...

This is gorgeous! I love the snowflakes in the ornament. Thanks for playing along with us over at Made Especially For You!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

....