Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CHA 2011 CHICAGO

HELLO Uneek Peeps
Boy it has been a wonderful weekend at
CHA Chicago 2011

took lost of pics
was approached by one company
(no names mentioned and asked that I
did not take pics of their booth.
So... in the process of deleting their pics and didn't realized that I still had it on
and deleted all of my pics!
Having to start over again.
Boo Hoo... :(

I had taken pics with
Angela and Christian of Unity Stamps
Erin of DCWV
Design Team of Graphic 45

Missed Opportunities
TIM HOLTZ whizzed by to do a quick live tutorial
Jessica KinderStampO
Sarah Pink by Design
 Dang!

Others I didn't realized
who they were until later
(hello cookie)

DO NOT BE DISMAYED
my friends
here is what I do have
CANVAS HOME BASICS

 
Sizzix Big Kick
I will be carrying soon

 A WONDERFUL NON-PROFIT ORG

and my new buddy from Ohio Edna of

 MEN OF NORTHRIDGE PUBLISHING

 IPPITY CHICKS DT
Maria , Eva and Jimmi

 GRAPHIC 45

 Zentangle anyone!!!

 MUST ADMIT
I went back one more time

Thanks for stopping by
Smoochez
Jess B

2 comments:

Pammejo said...

Ok I am jealous, so would have like to have gone, but thanks so much for sharing your time with us.

Addicted Scrapper said...

Had such a great time!!'

....