Wednesday, June 22, 2011

UNITY IPPTY STAMPS


Please be my friend on my
new Unity Ippity Chick blog
(on my sidebar also)


What are Unity Stamps?

High quality
deeply etched red rubber stamps
mounted on thick cling foam
that can be used with any acrylic blocks
They are made right here in the USA

What is Ippity?
Ippity is the sister company to
 Unity Stamp Company
located in Minnesota

In 2008 this powerful couple
Christian and Angela Mangunson
had a dream and the vision
and here we are!


Every month Ippity
will release new products

There will be
Ippity Challenges
and
opportunties to win prizes

I will showcase
all new sets that come into my shop
with ippity ways you can use
them in your everyday designing

Sky is the limit!

When ordering through me

SHIPPING
1 set - Shipping for $1.75
3 sets Shipping is FREE
4 or more sets Shipping is $5.00


Excited to see you on the flip side
Questions just email me

Ippity
Smoochez n Huggies
(and the not the diaper kind)







No comments:

....